|Board Meeting Agendas and Minutes|
For Minutes prior to 2010 please select Archived Minutes from the menu on the left.
|Meeting Type |
• Formal Meeting – Typically meets on Wednesdays. The annual schedule may be found on the Annual Posting Notice. The Formal Meeting often includes
agenda items from the various county departments and districts and may include items from Planning and Development.
• Informal Meeting – Typically meets on Mondays. The annual schedule may be found on the Annual Posting Notice. Often this meeting is comprised of
presentations to the Board as well as agenda items that require Board action.
• Special Meeting – These meetings, announced via a Public Notice, are added to the Annual Posting Notice as they are scheduled.
This five-member BOARD sits as:
• The Maricopa County Board of Supervisors (BOS)
• The Flood Control District Board of Directors (FCD)
• The Stadium District Board of Directors (SD)
• The Library District Board of Directors (LD)
• The Improvement Districts Board of Directors (ID)
• Board of Deposit (BOD)
• Housing Authority of Maricopa County (HA)
These BOARDS meet each month as defined in the Annual Posting Notice. Agendas, Results, Minutes, and related
materials are available as follows:
• DRAFT AGENDA and RELATED MATERIALS - are often available 3 days before the meeting for the Formal Meeting.
• FINAL AGENDA AND RELATED MATERIALS - are available at least 24 hours before the meeting.
o Formal Meeting agenda items added to the FINAL AGENDA that were not on the DRAFT AGENDA are placed
on the ADDENDUM portions, at the end of each BOARD section, of the FINAL AGENDA. Amended agenda items
are notated on the FINAL AGENDA through the use of strike-out.
o Often times, the Informal Meeting Agenda and Special Meeting Agendas are not posted as DRAFT AGENDAS
but rather are posted as FINAL AGENDAS only.
• RESULTS - The Results include the motion and vote for each agenda item and will be available
no later than 5 days after the meeting.
• MINUTES - The Minutes include the motion and vote for each item as well as a summary of Board
discussions, presentation summaries, and speaker's comments.
The RELATED MATERIALS attached to the AGENDA, RESULTS, and MINUTES are subject to change. These documents may not contain all appropriate authorizations and are not fully-executed documents of the Maricopa County Board of Supervisors and Boards of Directors for Improvement Districts, the Flood Control District, Library District and Stadium District. To obtain a copy of the official document, please contact the Office of the Clerk of the Board.
Alternative format materials, sign language interpretation and assistive listening devices are available for INDIVIDUALS WITH DISABILITIES upon 72 hours advance notice through the Office of the Clerk of the Board, 301 W. Jefferson Avenue, 10th Floor, Phoenix, AZ 85003 602-506-3766 TDD 602-506-2000 or FAX 602-506-6402. To the extent possible, additional reasonable accommodations will be made available within the time constraints of the request.
The Board of Supervisors and/or the above referenced Board of Directors may vote to recess into EXECUTIVE SESSION for the purpose of obtaining legal advice from the Board's attorney on any matter listed on an agenda pursuant to ARS §38-431.03(A)(3), or for any other matter authorized under ARS §38-431.03, which has been specifically listed on the meeting agenda identifying the statutory basis for executive session consideration.
This page offers a comprehensive list with supporting agendas, results, if applicable, and minutes posted upon completion.
301 West Jefferson, 10th Floor
Phoenix, AZ 85003
Ph: 602-506-3766 Fax: 602-506-6402